Head of Resources
|Location||Global Support Office; Ede-Wageningen, Netherlands|
|Salary||€5000-6000 gross per month|
|Contract Type||Full-time, 36 hours per week|
|Closing Date||Applications will be considered as they are received|
About Wetlands International
Wetlands International is global not-for-profit organisation dedicated to the conservation and restoration of wetlands. The vision of Wetlands International is: “a world where wetlands are treasured and nurtured for their beauty, the life they support and the resources they provide”. They have operated as a global network since 1996 and are the leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to the conservation and restoration of wetlands.
The Head of Resources is accountable for the effective management of human and financial resources as well as systems and processes in the Global Support Office. Their focus is on enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of the office in the context of the global network organization.
The successful candidate will have business management experience in an international not for profit organisation, working from a Netherlands base, with a preference for working in a multi-cultural office environment. S/he will be a facilitative leader and innovative thinker and problem solver, who embraces complexity and diversity, using a coaching approach with teams, while acting decisively.
- demonstrated people management skills and ample experience working at a senior level in an international not for profit organization
- experience with overseeing the implementation of finance and/or Management Information Systems, financial reporting and other key office administration systems and procedures
- working experience in personnel management policies and practices
- excellent inter-personal skills and fluency in English and Dutch; written and oral
- an affinity with the purpose and approach of Wetlands International
Interested in this role? Download the appointment brief below for more information then come back to this page to apply.
Appointment Brief:Wetlands International Head of Resources