What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website or fill out a form to apply for a job. However, you may visit our website anonymously.
When registering on our website, you will be asked to provide information, some of which is mandatory and some of which is optional. This could include:
- Contact information: name, e-mail address, phone number and possibly your Skype details;
- Personal and / or equal opportunities information: date of birth, marital status, gender, ethnic origin, nationality, disability and eligibility to work in the country where the job is based;
- Education details: degree details and languages;
- Experience details: current/last job title, current/previous employers, job level, sector, expertise and country;
- A C.V. and statement.
What do we do with your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To alert you to jobs that best suit your profile;
- To assist in processing your application. If you have applied for a specific role, we will share some or all the information you have submitted with the employer for that role;
- To share with colleagues in Oxford HR working to fill other roles but we will always ask you before sharing your information with other employers;
- To send emails when new jobs are posted.
How do we protect your information?
Oxford HR will process and store all data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and Oxford HR’s Data Protection Policy.
When working with EEA clients the data shall have the same level of protection as we do have in the UK. In the event of the data being transferred outside the EEA Oxford HR will put a contract in place to ensure your information is protected.
Oxford HR will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that you provide personal information in a secure and confidential environment and when the information is no longer needed it will be destroyed or permanently rendered anonymous.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include the client who requested our services, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law or protect our other rights, property, or safety.
You may withdraw your consent for us to store your data or to contact you at any time, by emailing us at: email@example.com. If you have applied for a specific role, we are legally required to retain details of the recruitment, including some of your personal data, for between three and six months after the appointment is made. We will also retain the name of the successful candidate for the duration of their employment with that organisation, so that we can fulfill our contractual obligations with our client.
This policy was last modified on 25 June 2018.
How to contact us?
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.