|Salary||€21 000 pa|
|Contract Type||Permanent with 6 month probation period|
|Closing Date||16th October 2018|
About Oxford HR
Established in the mid 1990s, Oxford HR has developed an enviable reputation in the area of executive search for INGOs globally. With around 12 staff based in Oxford, a small growing team in London and Associates in Asia, Africa and Europe we’re well positioned to provide tailored, bespoke services to charities and non profits worldwide.
We are now looking to grow the business – developing into new areas such as the mainstream charity sector in the UK, and the higher education sector.
With impressive leadership, and a core team with a strong track record already in place, we have an ambition to become the leading Executive Search internationally based in the UK. In addition, we’re looking to open our first international offices this year, in Nairobi, Europe and potentially the in the U.S.
The main purpose of this job is to work closely with the Researchers and Consultants and assist them in project administration for at least 5-6 assignments at one time. An example of such assignments can be overtaking the administration for the executive search of a Country Director, Afghanistan with CARE International. The Project Administrator will carry out overall administration of each assignment efficiently and accurately so that information is readily accessible to the lead Consultants and Researchers.
S/he will also research information on organisations and ensure that database is up-to-date and readily accessible by Consultants and Researchers.
This is a small team and while each post-holder will have specific work areas assigned to them, from time to time they will have to cover each others’ work.
This opportunity will be challenging, rewarding and offer the fantastic possibility of becoming part of a leading organisation in a rapidly expanding marketplace.
Experience and Knowledge
- Fast and accurate administrative skills and experience
- Facility with the suite of Microsoft Office tools and the ability to learn to use new software
- Knowledge of databases, data and communicating the salient points of complex information
- Demonstrable interest and broad knowledge of current affairs and geopolitical issues
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills with keen attention to detail and the confidence to liaise with senior candidates and clients
- Calm under pressure, with a good understanding of cultural diversity
- Exemplary organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage conflicting deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management skills with a ‘completer – finisher’ attitude
- Ability to work within a small, close-knit team and respond quickly and efficiently to requests for support
- Additional language skills (desirable)
Personal Style and Behaviour
- Collaborative and inclusive working style, able to reach collegiate decisions
- Able to foresee and mitigate problems – proactive approach to problem solving
- Keen eye for detail, consistency and quality
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Empathy with the vision and values of the business and those of our clients
- A positive, supportive attitude towards colleagues, candidates and clients
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
Interested in this role? Download the appointment brief below for more information then come back to this page to apply.
Appointment Brief: Appointment-Brief-Project-Admin-Oxford-HR-September