Join the Oxford HR family
|Location||London, Oxford, Amsterdam, Nairobi, Tokyo and Bangkok|
|Contract Type||Self Employed or Permanent Contract|
|IMPORTANT||If you are interested in applying for a specific role advertised on our page please use the page dedicated to the role and apply there.|
About Oxford HR
Oxford HR is a unique search consultancy, specialising in the international development and charity sectors globally. Unique in our combination of expertise rooted in practical experience in the field; in our open and transparent approach to executive search; in our Trustee and skilled volunteering work in the sector and our adoption of search techniques that combine broad networks and deep understanding. Our team work in the UK, Europe, Asia, MENA and Africa and we're always looking for Associates, Consultants and Researchers to join our team. We are mostly interested in expanding our reach in Europe, Asia/MENA and North America, so if you have expertise in these regions, don't hesitate to get in touch!
If you like the sound of working in a team where your expertise is valued, your opinion is sought and you support organisations committed to positive change - then this might be the place for you. We look for people a bit like us, if we're honest. Rooted in the sector, often with technical expertise in recruitment, OD, HR or related professional services backgrounds. We're very service oriented, avoiding prescriptive approaches and developing instead bespoke solutions for clients looking to solve often complex recruitment problems. We're interested in Associates who like the idea of working independently and autonomously but want the support and resources of a strong brand behind them. And we're on the look out for Consultants and Reseachers too.
Skills and abilities
- Collaborative management style
- Innate networking and business development
- Effective decisive management and business planning skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise work to deadlines and to achieve results with and through others
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships across all levels and teams
- Excellent presentation skills and written and spoken English
- Ability to work internationally and in a diverse and multi-cultural environment
- Good negotiation skills, with the ability to persuade effectively and deliver convincing arguments
- Transparent and consistent
- Open to change
- Solutions oriented
Interested in this role? Apply now below and send us your CV and a covering letter.