This position is now closed for new applications.
MannionDaniels is seeking expressions of interest from senior professionals with the ability to provide leadership and vision to deliver a high-profile challenge fund for civil society organizations tackling poverty in developing countries. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in developing innovative funding strategies and delivering programmes that address global poverty.
Oxford HR have been retained as an executive search consultancy to assist MannionDaniels in finding suitable candidates for leading on the implementation of an upcoming project.
Circa £65,000, negotiable for the right candidate
- Considerable knowledge and experience of the sector, including, performance improvement within international development and poverty reduction setting including issues around risk and fiduciary risk.
- Excellent knowledge of public engagement strategies to improve awareness and broader approaches to funding civil society
- Excellent client and relationship management experience and the ability to interact with constructively and effectively
- Experience of budget and fiduciary management issues with good commercial acumen and attention to detail
- Well organised and capable of managing inputs as needed to oversee a large portfolio of grants to civil society ensuring teams deliver outcomes to achieve objectives.
- Respectful and experienced with working with civil society groups in sub-Saharan Africa and/or South Asia, especially those in hard-to-reach areas, and willingness to travel to these areas
- Good familiarity with online management systems
- Team player, displays ability to operate with multicultural teams in an international setting
To apply for this post, please download and read the Appointment Brief then click on the apply button, top right, to complete our online application form.
You will be asked to submit an up-to-date curriculum vitae (of no more than 2-3 sides of A4). Shortly after your CV is received, Oxford HR will be in touch to request a detailed statement (of no more than 2-sides of A4) explaining why you are interested in this post and how your skills and experience make you suitable.
Applications will not be accepted without a completed application form.