Oxford HR provides a selection of specialist services to help organisations and individuals respond to challenges, change and grow.
Oxford HR offers tailored services to help you design and implement solutions to organisational challenges and change. Please call us to talk about how we can use the following services to benefit your organisation.
Finding the right talent:
- Job design and position descriptions
- Psychometric assessment
- Large scale recruitment
- Talent management strategies
Building workforce capability:
- Construction of performance management systems including 360 degree assessments
- Coaching and management development
- Technical and ‘soft’ skills training
- Workforce and succession planning
- Global mobility advice
- Salary benchmarking surveys and advice
Developing organisational culture:
- Strategic human resource consulting
- Organisational reviews
- Change management strategies
- HR policy development
- HR metrics and reporting
Peak workload and special projects:
- Support for HR teams at times of peak workload
Oxford HR provides these services recognising the local legal requirements and cultural context of your organisation.
Oxford HR provides specialist Career Coaching, CV and Statement Review and Interview Practice services. These services support individuals to make important career decisions and present themselves to prospective employers in the best possible light.
Please see our career coaching page for more details.